Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First post...

OK! I finally started a stupid blog...:) Well, Cohen and I are living in Salt Lake, Travis is here too. Lately our lives have consisted of school, work, and a little bit of play. It's still pretty cold here, but I can't wait until summer! I'm not doing school full-time this summer, so I'm looking forward to spending more time with Cohen.

We're going to St. George this weekend. My dad, mom, and Michael are driving down Thursday. Travis, Cohen and I are driving down Friday. Cohen is walking now so it will be fun to see him and his cousin Jack play

This is them a few months ago when Christi came up to visit... sizing each other up!

I'm kind of nervous to see how well they get along. Hopefully things don't get too crazy... we'll see!

Anyway, we are probably going to Zions, so I'm really excited for that
!
















So I'm going to go find some picture to post!

1 comment: